Jack Hidary was a fellow in neuroscience at the NIH where he focused on fMRI, other medical imaging and AI. He currently serves as Quantumagician at Alphabet/Google X labs and serves on the board of the X Prize.
Type: Talk, Data Science
In this talk, the speaker Jack Hidary us about the fascinating world of AI and its influence in the medical world by informing us about a range of startups and projects in this area that is enhancing human lives every day.
- The brain and AI
- AI based first stage medical treatment
- Interactivity and ML driving diagnosis
- Coaching for wellness
- ML and AI for cancer diagnosis
- AI for medical imaging
- AI for mental health
- AI for robotic surgery
- Human - AI synergies
00:00 - 13:57: Author and Talk Introduction
- Neuroscience and AI
- Startups in the sector (AI and Medical care)
- BenevolentAI - AI for pharma
13:58 - 29:58: Another interesting application
- Immunotherapy - an effective cure
- NTPD drugs curing melanoma, lung cancer, and bladder cancer
- What is NTPD and it's response rate?
- Other startups
- Butterfly network
- Startups in mental health
- AI and robotic surgery
- da Vinci
29:59 - 47:04Human - AI synergies
- The voice + AI revolution
- Nvidia GPU accelerated deep learning solutions
- Deep Genomics
- The story of Neil - sensing colors!
- AI - an extremely timely technology!
- Telepresence avatar technology!!