Forbes Magazine calls data storytelling 'the essential data science skill everyone needs'. And with good reason – well-told data stories are change drivers within the modern organization. But how do we find the most important insights in our business data and communicate them in a compelling way?
The 1-hour session will cover:
* The essential elements of a good data story
* Chart design and why it matters
* Common chart design errors
* The Gestalt principals of visual perception and how they can be used to tell better stories with data
* Some before and after data story 'makeovers'